Welcome to the website ‘https://www.valleyofspices.com’. Please read this terms and conditions carefully. Hereafter the website https://www.valleyofspices.com will be termed as the website. By browsing, accessing or using this website or by using any facilities or services made available through it or by transacting through or on it, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below.
- The website may suspend for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- Valley Of Spices reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the website without prior notice.
- Considers that you are making any illegal or unauthorized use of the website, and/or your use of the website is in violation of these terms in any manner that reserves the right to take any action that it seems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the website and, in the case of illegal use, initiate legal proceedings.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from Valley Of Spices team specifying that Valley Of Spices has received your order. Please note that this doesn’t mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by the party, and the party will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched.
- In a credit card transaction, we will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- Do not use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law.
- The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaim all liability for any loss, liability, damage, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website.
- Website visitors will need to register with the website in order to use some of the services or features made available on this website. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- At anytime the website owner may modify or update any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.